Ecto In Production
Education platform for Elixir and Ecto users. Guides and recipes for the common developer for Elixir apps using Ecto in production.
SEO Library to help Phoenix users optimize their site for search engines
- Parse an Elixir DateTime, NaiveDateTime, Date, or Time from a string
- Tokenizes found parts of the datetime through binary matching
- Supports major ISO formats
- Supports arbitrary formats, eg "Saturday, Jan-34-04"
- LiveView-powered HTTP Sink. Echo out to screen HTTP requests to a specified URL
LiveView-powered Regex visualizer.
- See the raw result and the visualized result
- You can permalink regexes to share with others
- Cheatsheet and recipes
LiveView-powered Generater differ.
- Stream the git diff between different versions or different flags provided to generators
- If the diff isn't already calculated, then queue the diff in a worker queue
- When working the diff, stream the console output to the user waiting for the diff
NewTab Notes - Chrome Extension
- Replace the Chrome New Tab with a markdown page.
- Customize the look of what's rendered.
- Built with VueJS and Tailwind CSS
- Built purely for my own use.